VIRTUAL WEDDING PLANNING
This service is perfect for those brides who have very little planning experience, limited time to plan their own wedding or may not have a few thousand dollars in the budget for a full-service wedding planner.
This service includes:
- Globally Certified Wedding Planner and Coordinator with 17 years of planning experience
- My complete online wedding planning course (50 lessons to help you plan every detail)
- 12 (30 Minute) Face to Face planning calls (via Skype, FaceTime, Hangouts)
- Unlimited email communication
- Free Wedding Website customized with your details
- Vendor and Venue recommendations and contracting checklists
- Help preparing your budget and analyze areas to save you money
- Guest list management
- Coordination of floor plans and seating charts
- Rehearsal dinner timeline
- Personalized processional line up
- Confirmation of all contracted vendors and contact sheet for your coordinator
- Wedding day timeline preparation and rehearsal
- Personalized to do list for members of your bridal party
- Monthly payments available through PayPal
With today’s video conferencing and cloud technology, your wedding planner no longer needs to be in the same town, county or even state as you. This saves you time, money on travel, and having to pay for a full-service planner.
For about half the cost of a full-service planner and less than the cost of a cup of coffee per day, you can hire a professional certified wedding planner to help guide you through the wedding planning process helping turn your wedding day visions into reality.
(ONE) PayPal Payment $1,175.00
(SIX) Re-Occurring Monthly PayPal Payments: $196.00
(TWELVE) Re-Occurring Monthly PayPal Payments: $98.00